Konstantine Margaritis is a greek guitarist and composer, based in Berlin. His playing and compositional styles create a rare amalgam of diverse elements ranging from the passionate portrayal of early romanticism to impressionistic assertions, infused with a strong temperament of various Mediterranean rhythms and ornaments.
Solo performances, a leading role in his trio Elusive Aura, multiple musical collaborations in different styles, three personal albums and an active didactic presence on his youtube channel are a few of the clues that suggest his multifaceted artistry.
- Paul Simon Scholarship - Berklee College of Music
- Performing at the Jazz Festival, Preveza - Greece (with Elusive Aura)
- Performing at Radialsystem, Berlin (with Helena Goldt)
- Composer in Residence - Kraziai, Lithuania
- Performing at the Universität der Kunste - Georg Neumann Saal, Berlin (with Elusive Aura)
- Performing at the Hanns Eisler - Studiosaal, Berlin (with Luca Staffiere)