Konstantine Margaritis is a greek classical guitarist and composer, based in Berlin. He has studied at the National Music School of Greece, in Preveza, and has won the Paul Simon Scholarship of Berklee College of Music. His playing and compositional styles create a rare amalgam of diverse elements ranging from the passionate portrayal of early romanticism to impressionistic assertions, infused with a strong temperament of various Mediterranean rhythms and ornaments.
Solo performances, innovative contemporary compositions, five personal albums, a leading role in his trio Elusive Aura, and multiple other collaborations, are a few of the clues that suggest his multifaceted artistry.
- Paul Simon Scholarship - Berklee College of Music
- Performing at the Jazz Festival, Preveza - Greece (with Elusive Aura)
- Performing at Radialsystem, Berlin (with Helena Goldt)
- Composer in Residence - Kraziai, Lithuania
- Performing at the Universität der Kunste - Georg Neumann Saal, Berlin (with Elusive Aura)
- Performing at the Hanns Eisler - Studiosaal, Berlin (with Luca Staffiere)